From: Jamie Allsop (ja11sop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-28 16:20:21

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Alexei Alexandrov wrote:
[ snip ]

>> I mean, I'm the only one who reported this problem or just nobody
>> used wchar_t with standard codecvt on Linux so far?
>
> You are the one I can recall reporting this problem, but I don't have
> any way to know how widely used the facility is on Linux.

I'm currently using wpath on Linux as I'm writing a gui app using
wxWidgets that I want to run on Windows also. This seemed to be the best
approach. To get it to work I had to imbue wpath_traits with the
experimental UTF8 locale as the example (wide_test.cpp I think) does.

I have yet to really try this in anger, but regardless, I too am
interested in this.

Jamie