From: Alexei Alexandrov (alexei.alexandrov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-29 00:54:57

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Alexei Alexandrov wrote:
>> Beman, is there any way to help with investigating/fixing this issue? I
>> also wonder whether wpath is being tested on Linux as part of Boost test
>> suite?
>
> Yes. See boost-root/libs/filesystem/test/wide_test.cpp.

The test imbues boost UTF-8 codecvt facet and this works fine for me
tool. What doesn't work is when I imbue system locale codecvt.

I'll take a look at it more. I might think that it's a libstdc++ bug,
but I don't think so because I tested it imbuing it to a wofstream,
outputting some international wchar_t data and the data in the file got
converted to UTF-8 properly.

--
Alexei Alexandrov