From: Emre Turkay (emreturkay_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 02:22:42

Hi Paul,

I don't have a Visual C compiler around but the link error you got is
probably not related with the grep filter.

For the run time bug, one of my friends had the same experience and we have
found out that visual c cannot handle iterators of the empty strings. So I
made a workaround for it, I don't know if it works, since I couldn't try it
with VC yet.

Can you download, give it a try and let me know if it works for you?

http://emreturkay.googlepages.com/grep.hpp

Thanks,

Emre Turkay