From: Loïc Joly (loic.actarus.joly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-14 11:15:51

Hello,

We are planning to move to VS2009 (VC+++9.0). I'd like to know if the
next boost release will officially support visual studio 2008. If it is
true, I'd also like to know if the ctp containing an implementation of
the C++ part of TR1 will be supported too.

Finally, I'd appreciate to know wether there is a web page that contain
the expected content (even with a huge disclaimer that all that was
expected might be missing) of next releases of boost :
- Supported compilers / SL
- New libraries included
- Expected release date (I know this one can be fuzzy, but for boost
users, havind a fuzzy date is better than not having any date)

Regards,

--
Loïc