From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-17 06:58:54

Hi,

I've just checked in some new quickbook-based documentation for the much-revised
thread library on trunk. I expect there's still some parts that are inadequate,
but given the major changes since Boost 1.34, I want to ensure that the new docs
are in with the new release.

So, first question: is it OK to commit the new documentation to the release
branch?

Second question: I see that many libraries have the generated documentation
checked in to SVN. Is this recommended practice?

Next: The thread library documentation index at
BOOST_ROOT/libs/thread/doc/index.html redirects to
BOOST_ROOT/doc/html/thread.html, which in turn redirects to the generated
version on the website. Is this still appropriate?

Finally: Are there any glaring omissions that I ought to address before 1.35.0
is shipped?

Thanks,

Anthony

--