From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-28 09:37:32

See http://boost.cowic.de/rc/

For this release candidate the naming is exactly the same as it will be
in the final release. Unless a showstopper emerges, these exact files
will become the final release.

Before declaring the release done, we need to verify that none of the
four package files is corrupt and installs without error. I'm starting
to do that now. I encourage others to also look for showstoppers, and
report results on the developer or user lists.

If no showstoppers surface by 9 AM tomorrow morning, US Eastern time,
I'll declare 1.35.0 done, create the tag, and push the files out to
Sourceforge.

--Beman