From: James Talbut (James.Talbut_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 04:03:28

We have to manually change the boost build files to specify that we want
everything built with -D_SCL_SECURE=0.
Without this we hit runtime errors when iterators form part of the
interface to a lib (the specific issue was with signals, but it applies
in the general case too).
I'd like to see the boost build system provide the option of specifying
an _SCL_SECURE=0 define at the command line, I don't think this is
possible at the moment.

Jim