From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 18:16:24

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 23:28:12 +0200, Boris <boriss_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Is this the right place to discuss (Boost.)Extension (using a parenthesis
> as I'm not sure if this library has been accepted or even been reviewed)?
>
> In file extension/impl/library_impl.hpp, line 37, LoadLibrary needs to be
> replaced with LoadLibraryA. Otherwise if you use Unicode you get a
> compiler error (as LoadLibrary is then defined as LoadLibraryW which
> expects a const wchar_t* and not a const char*).

Another problem I ran into: In extension/impl/library_impl.hpp, line 22, a
macro called WINDOWS_LEAN_AND_MEAN is checked (and possibly defined). This
must be WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN. This is important as Boost.Asio is confused
if winsock.h is included by another library first (that's how I ran into
it :).

Boris