From: Thomas Karolski (thomas.karolski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-20 20:37:51

Hi,
I'm trying to build Boost.Coroutine, but unfortunately I get the
following output after a call to "bjam coroutine".

G:\Programme\boost\boost svn\trunk>bjam coroutine
warning: Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader.
note: to enable GraphML support, set EXPAT_INCLUDE and EXPAT_LIBPATH to the
note: directories containing the Expat headers and libraries, respectively.
warning: skipping optional Message Passing Interface (MPI) library.
note: to enable MPI support, add "using mpi ;" to user-config.jam.
note: to suppress this message, pass "--without-mpi" to bjam.
note: otherwise, you can safely ignore this message.
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(don't panic: this is a strictly optional feature).
...found 13 targets...
...updating 3 targets...
compile-c-c++
bin.v2\libs\coroutine\build\msvc-9.0\release\threading-multi\corou
tine.obj

    cl /Zm800 -nologo
@"bin.v2\libs\coroutine\build\msvc-9.0\release\threading-m
ulti\coroutine.obj.rsp"

...failed compile-c-c++
bin.v2\libs\coroutine\build\msvc-9.0\release\threading-m
ulti\coroutine.obj...
...skipped
<pbin.v2\libs\coroutine\build\msvc-9.0\release\threading-multi>boost_
coroutine-vc90-mt-1_35.dll for lack of
<pbin.v2\libs\coroutine\build\msvc-9.0\re
lease\threading-multi>coroutine.obj...
...skipped
<pbin.v2\libs\coroutine\build\msvc-9.0\release\threading-multi>boost_
coroutine-vc90-mt-1_35.lib for lack of
<pbin.v2\libs\coroutine\build\msvc-9.0\re
lease\threading-multi>coroutine.obj...
...failed updating 1 target...
...skipped 2 targets...

G:\Programme\boost\boost svn\trunk>

I have no clue as to what went wrong, since I simply can't deduce any
error from this message.
It just says "failed compile-c-c++", but there is no reason specified as
to why that is.
I'm compiling boost directly from the trunk svn. All I did was copy &
paste the Boost.Coroutine library from
the vault into the appropriate folders. I bet I did something wrong, but
alas, I have no clue what.

Would love to get some help on this matter.

Regards,
Thomas K.