From: Thomas Karolski (thomas.karolski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-21 09:37:36

> Me neither! I think that you can find the error log in the build
> directory. As soon as I get home I'll give you more detailed help
I seem to be unable to find any relevant log file (did a search for *.log).

> Ah, ok. Try with the copy in the boost svn sandbox:
> sandbox/SOC/2006/coroutine
>
> There might be some diferences.
I tried just now with the contents of sandbox/SOC/2006/coroutine/trunk, but still the same error.
No change even if I try with sandbox/SOC/2006/coroutine/tags/final.
However, I got it to compile with gcc-mingw-3.4.5 - so this seems to be an msvc-9.0 issue.

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction!

By the way, I notice you are the original author of the Boost.Coroutine library. Do you have any intention of continuing development on this project, so as to actually get it accepted into boost?

Regards,
Thomas K.