From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-21 07:17:27

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:37 AM, Thomas Karolski
<thomas.karolski_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to build Boost.Coroutine, but unfortunately I get the
> following output after a call to "bjam coroutine".
>

> I have no clue as to what went wrong, since I simply can't deduce any
> error from this message.
> It just says "failed compile-c-c++", but there is no reason specified as
> to why that is.

Me neither!

I think that you can find the error log in the build directory. As
soon as I get home
I'll give you more detailed help.

Trunk does work for me on linux + gcc 4.x. I'have tested it only with VC++ 8.0,
that might be the cause.

> I'm compiling boost directly from the trunk svn. All I did was copy &
> paste the Boost.Coroutine library from
> the vault into the appropriate folders. I bet I did something wrong, but
> alas, I have no clue what.

Ah, ok. Try with the copy in the boost svn sandbox:
sandbox/SOC/2006/coroutine

There might be some diferences.

--
gpd