From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-23 02:29:34

Jonathan Biggar wrote:
> David Rodríguez Ibeas wrote:
>
>> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Jonathan Biggar <jon_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>

>>> Here's a status report on my progress so far.
>>>

>> Is the new version available? Great work.
>>

> I'll make it available once I have it building with boost build.

Great!
Have you done any testing of IIOP compliance and C++ mapping
compliance. Maybe I can help with some of that testing if it is needed.

What revisions of the CORBA standards are the target for your ORB?

Do you implement IR and DII ? I ask because I have special interest in
those. We have worked around missing IR and DII in other ORBs, but it
would be nice if it was directly supported.

Do you plan any support for the QoS provisions and RT CORBA?

--
Bjørn