From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-23 20:03:51

Neil Groves wrote:
> range_ex.zip has been updated in the root of the Vault to correct the folder
> structure.

I just downloaded your library and I was surprised to see the
make_filtered_range-like syntax was dropped. While the pipe-like syntax
is interesting, I think both interfaces should be there.

Also, I think you should add to the documentation that the functors need
 to have result_type (or be real functions).
It might be interesting to make it so decltype/typeof/emulation can be
used instead, by the way. It shouldn't be too difficult to wrap the
function objects so that result_type can be automatically deduced, since
in all cases the types of all arguments are fixed.