From: hervebronnimann_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-06-26 09:24:38

I'm sure that Joaquin, Jaakko, Ion and I (among others) have long ago been used to the transliteration of our names. After being called Arve by credit cards and phone vendors (a good test for hanging up quickly!) I for one no longer care about it, although I write it correctly in latex, word, html, etc. and I did edit by hand and get notarized the birth certificates of my children and they are learning to write their names properly :-)

Seriously, given that alll documentation is in English, why should we care that a copyright name is transliterated? It still has legal value, which is the only purpose of the notice. For the rest (documentation, etc) we can put our hearts content o diacritical marks.

--
Herve' Bro"nnimann (if you can read that :)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile