From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-27 00:16:18

> Why should an incremental test fail in this case? If you don't know,
> there's a mystery waiting to be uncovered and you shouldn't be so sure
> that it's a false positive in this case.

This is not a compiler or library bug; it is specific to
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/RudbekAssociates-V2.html.

Incremental MSVC builds at other sites work fine. I'm pretty sure that
this particular problem has persisted for months now. I've tried to
contact them before without success.

> If you do know, you should
> change your test so that it can work when run incrementally.

Maybe I've set up the Boost Exception testing suite incorrectly? I
doubt it, the relevant command is pretty straight-forward:

run throw_exception_test.cpp helper2.cpp ;

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.