From: Joseph Gauterin (joseph.gauterin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-31 05:49:44

Yes, we've got MSVC 8 & 9 and GCC 4+ passing everything now. I expect
the tests for most of the other toolsets will pass next time they're
run. Then it's just a matter of seeing if there's anything that can be
done about the remaining compilers that don't implement ADL properly.

>> Either the rule against adding to std:: would need to be relaxed or
>> user code would break when the library becomes part of std::.

Am I correct in thinking that it's permissible to provide a template
specialization of a function in namespace std but not an overload?