From: Gubenko, Boris (boris.gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-18 11:07:47

I think release-specific "hot fixes" could be useful. Perhaps, only changes preserving binary compatibility should qualify as hot fixes for a release. Also, I think only changes that are part of trunk code and, as such, are tested by the Boost regression testing should be allowed as hot fixes.

Thanks,
  Boris