Subject: [boost] [mp_int] new release
From: Kevin Sopp (baraclese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-06 09:40:27
I made a new release of my multiprecision integer library with the
- improved documentation
- serialization support
- improved benchmark tool
- prime generation has been reworked
- probably some other things which I forgot
I believe it's pretty much ready for review now. The mp_int reference
section is slightly lacking in a few places, but other than that I
think it's pretty solid.
I have a few things in mind for the future of this library:
- improved division and squaring algorithms according to the papers on my disk.
- an implementation of an mp_int proxy type that acts on preallocated
memory, but does not manage memory itself. This can then be used to
improve the runtime of several algorithms.
- expression template support
There is pregenerated html documentation under libs/mp_math/doc/html/
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk