Subject: Re: [boost] ATTN: Beman / Eric (was Re: [1.37] status/Jamfile.v2)
From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-20 17:07:06

John Maddock wrote:

>>> I'm not sure where the difference is between how the official
>>> regression tests are run and how local testing is performed. If I
>>> run bjam from the boost/status directory in a sandbox checked out
>>> from branches/release with a command line as the following:
>>>
>>> bjam -a --v2 --dump-tests toolset=borland-6.1.0
>>>
>>> The tests for the libraries I listed below aren't run.
>
> Hmm, just tried:
>
> bjam -n -a --dump-tests toolset=borland
>
> and the libs you list do have their tests run (which doesn't mean we
> shouldn't merge status/Jamfile.v2 changes of course, the question is
> whether to do it now). Also those libs do have their test results
> showing up in the test matrix.

My mistake. I was confused by the fact that the test results for these
libraries end up under bin.v2/status and so aren't picked up by the
current version of compiler_status.cpp, which I modified a few months
ago to cater for the reorganized test directories :-(

Cheers,
Nicola

--
Nicola.Musatti <at> gmail <dot> com