Subject: Re: [boost] math statistical distribution: multivariate gaussian
From: Stjepan Rajko (stjepan.rajko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-19 17:39:10

2008/11/19 Thijs van den Berg <thijs_at_[hidden]>:
> Stjepan Rajko wrote:
>>
>> If this is geared towards Boost.Math, we should probably consider that
>> library's directory structure. Currently, the statistical
>> distributions files appear to be placed as follows:
>>
>> include files: ..../boost/include/math/distributions
>> docs: ..../libs/math/distributions/doc/sf_and_dist
>> tests: ..../libs/math/distributions/test
>> examples: ..../libs/math/distributions/example
>>
>> I'm not sure whether we should re-use all of those directories or
>> change some (or all) of them.
>>

> I agree, let's keep it simple for a start-we are in the sandbox- put the doc
> & code directly in sandbox/multivariate_distributions? We can also split
> things up once we have a start

I made 4 subdirectories (boost, test, example, doc) just to have a
little organization, and because it plays better with the boost build
system. If you set your BOOST_ROOT environment variable to the root
of your boost distribution, you *should* be able to go to any of
{test, example, doc} and run bjam to build a skeleton test, example or
docs.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

Best,

Stjepan