Subject: [boost] Boost.Future & review of C++0x accepted libraries implementations
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-20 09:37:10

Hi,

The Anthony Future + Packaged task proposals have been adopted by the C++ Standard.

Is there a sense to review both Futures libraries together?
Can we accept the Braddock library if it not conforms to the standard?

As the interface and the design rationale for libraries already adopted by the C++ Standard such Chrono seem to be out of the scope of a review, which is the contents expected for such libraries to be adopted? Do we need a different review process?

BTW, the threadpool library uses Braddock Future library.

Thanks,
Vicente