Subject: Re: [boost] Asking for feedback for book (in German) about the Boost C++ libraries
From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-19 07:59:01

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:42:38 +0100, Andreas Masur <amasur_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Hi Andreas,

>> Thank you! Currently I've no plan to translate the book. I'll add more
>> chapters to cover more Boost libraries though. As this is already quite
>> a lot of work another volunteer needs to translate. ;)
>
> Well....may be I am allowed to offer my help with the translation....?

sure, no problem. :) I don't know if you have done something similar
before and have a plan how to proceed? There is a wide range of options
 from simply writing down translated texts to a Word file to creating
DocBook XML files which can be automatically processed to create a similar
looking online book.

Boris