Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38][updated libraries] Releaes Notes
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-28 18:48:14

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ion Gaztañaga" <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:48 PM

> Daniel James wrote:
>> Hello library developers,
>>
>> If you've made any changes to your library, and haven't added them to
>> the release notes, you should do so now. You can either add them to
>> the file at:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_38_0.qbk

> These are the changes for Interprocess and Intrusive:
>
> * [phrase library..[@/libs/interprocess/index.html Interprocess]:]
> * Updated documentation to show rvalue-references funcions instead
> of emulation functions.
> * More non-copyable classes are now movable.
> * Move-constructor and assignments now leave moved object in
> default-constructed state
> instead of just swapping contents.
> * Several bugfixes (#2391, #2431, #1390, #2570, #2528).

Hi,

I see that some library developers state explicitly the tickets for the bugs fixed in this release. In addition in the web page they will appear as links to the track system.

 * Several bugfixes ([@https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2391 #2391],
    [@https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2431 #2431],
    [@https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1390 #1390],
    [@https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2570 #2570],
    [@https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/2528 #2528]).

Excelent idea. It would be great if every library developer could take the time to do the same.

Good work,
Vicente