Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] beta 2 release candidate
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 16:34:17

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel James" <daniel_james_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:09 PM

> 2009/1/29 vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>:
>> From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
>>> Merged.
>>
>> How can we get this page on the beta2 distribution?
>
> I'm not sure exactly what you mean, the library list in the
> distribution is at 'libs/libraries.htm' and is linked to from most
> pages in the distribution. If you want to get the library
> documentation on the web, someone with ftp access has to add upload it
> to the website (I don't have ftp access). Then a few changes will need
> to be made to the site so that it'll display beta documentation. In
> the past, we've only uploaded the final release to the site.

Well, I think that this has been discused already. A lot of people prefer the fonctianalities provided by this page http://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/ compared to 'libs/libraries.htm' in the distribution because it is a superset. I don't kwno which technology use this page. Is there a technical issue to dont include this kind of pages on the distribution?

Vicente
Vicente