Subject: Re: [boost] [move] Library uploaded to sandbox
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-18 12:12:17

vicente.botet wrote:
> Hi,

No, there are no dependencies, but if you have a back_move_inserter, you
need a container that has move-capabilities. I adapted Interprocess ones
to test the Move library.

> I completly agree. What about requesting a formal review?

If there is some consensus, no problem. But I really want to avoid long
and time-consuming review (and boost reviews require a very big effort,
just see the ratio of announced/accepted libraries ;-) ), because my
time is quite limited right now. That's why I wanted to get some serious
feedback.

Regards,

Ion