Subject: Re: [boost] [documentation] help - SFINAE confuses doxygen
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-20 23:51:10

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> Simonson, Lucanus J wrote:
>> I have noticed after attempting to document my overloaded template
>> functions in doxygen that is simply doesn't work.
<snip>
>> How is it solved?
>
> I certainly haven't solved it.
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_38_0/doc/html/boost/units/pow_id3803587.html

It could be a problem in doxygen or with boost's doxygen2boostbook xsl
transform. Try running doxygen over the code standalone (that is,
outside of the boostbook toolchain). If the problem persists, you can
try reporting the problem to the Doxygen team. If it doesn't, post a
message to the boost docs list (mailto:boost-docs_at_[hidden]) and
someone will fix it.

In my experience, doxygen doesn't handle advanced C++ very well at all.
I have sometimes had to resort to hand-editing doxygen's output, which
pretty much defeats its purpose.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing