Subject: Re: [boost] uploaded Channel - a lib for (distributed) messagepassingand event dispatching to boost vault
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 17:10:50

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yigong Liu" <yigongliu_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 2:51 AM

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your interests in Join and Channel. Yes, I am submitting it
> for review, although it is not in best shape yet, i seriously needs more
> feedback.
>

>> I'm also interested on your Join library. Have you found a Review manager?
>

> There is no review manager yet. Could you or somebody be kind enough to
> volunteer:)?

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. I would like to be the review manager of your Join library, but I'm not sure I have the theoretical knowledge to follow the discussion, your library purpose a new paradigm and the subject is a little bit complex. I would prefer to be the review manager of a library I have a deeper understanding.

Hoping you find a better review manager,
Vicente