Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Plot? - Scalable Vector Graphics
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-02 17:33:51

Hi Paul, I have seen some trees in woods and wrote some code for
traversing a g_element. Pretty simple composite pattern it seems to
me. But before I can continue there is some functionality I need to be
added.

1. I cannot access the private members of all svg_elements. Like a
line's start and end coordinates.
2. Can you make the member "image" accessible from svg_1d_plot, etc.?

To draw correctly, the current attributes like "fill" and "stroke",
etc, are handed down the tree, I suppose. For instance if a group
defines red as the stroke color then all the childs would inherit it.
Except they have their own definition. Am I right here?

Regards,
Christian