Subject: Re: [boost] [move][container] Review Request (new versions of Boost.Move and Boost.Container in sandbox and vault)
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-12 06:34:38

Very great news to hear that this project is moving forward (so to speak
;-))

on Wed Aug 12 2009, Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> ************************
> What's new in Boost.Move:
> ************************
>
> ->The library has been modified to support moving rvalues of copyable AND movable
> types, a limitation of the previous version. This changes where proposed by Klaus
> Triendl in this thread:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2009/06/153266.php
>
> The library has now new macros to declare copyable and movable types and movable only
> types. Old macros are still there for backwards compatibility (specially unordered
> library which was also ported to this move sandbox) but I expect to remove them if
> current approach is considered better.
>
> ->Updated documentation and tests.

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/move/libs/move/doc/html/move/composition_inheritance.html

still says "all moves occur explicitly," but I think you mean "all moves
from lvalues," right?

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing