Subject: Re: [boost] [1.40.0] Freeze for release candidate
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-25 02:24:57
Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 09:40:52AM +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:
>> > That would be me. But it sure looks like there's graph_parallel and
>> > mpi results from Debian-Sid on Release.
>> > http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
>> Presumably because Steven's has manually tweaked the results again :-/
> Yes, I did.
So, let me summarize the options we have at this point:
1. Decide that apparently, MPI tests were never run in past as part of regression
testing framework, and therefore can wait till 1.41.
2. Have Noel try running with trunk version of XSL scripts, either using "svn switch",
or by merging to release branch. Then, fix MPI failures.
Can the release management team decide?
Incidentally, I wonder if (2) is necessary for fixing MPI failures. Jeremiah,
do you get clean MPI test run locally? If not, maybe you can start to fix
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk