Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review: Boost.Polygon starts today August 24, 2009
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-29 23:29:34

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> I ran the test with most of the compilers I have available.
> I'm getting a lot of compiler warnings from msvc-9.0express,
> msvc-8.0express, and gcc-3.4.4.
> gcc-4.2.3, gcc-4.3.0, and gcc-mingw-4.4.1 are fine.

I'm aware of the warnings in MSVC. How important is it to fix these warnings? What is boost policy and precident? I am well aware that I will catch no end of grief from users if they get a slew of warnings. I have no internal MSVC users, but I've spent days chasing warnings for EDG and gcc.

> Did you not #include <cstddef>?
> 1) you should use std::floor.
> 2) The is no #include <cstdlib> in isotropy.h.

fixed

Thanks,
Luke