Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review: Boost.Polygon starts today August 24, 2009
From: Phil Endecott (spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-01 15:32:08

Simonson, Lucanus J wrote:
> 4.1.2 should compile without warnings now.

The two lines:

   typedef polygon_90_set_data<screen_coord_t> markers_t;
   markers_t markers;

give me 11 kbytes of warnings with gcc 4.1.2.

No doubt this can also be fixed quickly. Would the review manager like
to comment on the extent to which Luke may change the library as the
review progresses? I recall this being discouraged on one previous
occasion: "The library being reviewed is the one submitted". Allowing
changes may require that the review manager has to consider whether
reviewers might have had different opinions if they had waited for a
few days before doing their investigations.

Regards, Phil.