Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review Request: Generic Geometry Library (GGL).
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-13 09:53:35

Hi Vicente,

> When I see a library proposed for review I expect docs, tests and examples, so I can understand the library test it, and lear from the examples.
> It seems extrange to me you propose a library missing these important parts.
> It seems also extrange to me it has been accepted by the review manager and the review wizards.
>
> I supose all of you have deep reasons to do this way,

Sure, you are right, it should include everything. But note this
'request' is not yet the review, it is the request, and note that
documentation, samples and tests were already available for four
previews. Anyway, it will soon be complete.

Because the library was included in the review schedule, we decided to
publish the email yesterday to avoid confusions. We're building up the
sandbox in three phases:
- the source (yesterday)
- examples and documentation (will be today)
- tests (later this week)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, Barend