Subject: Re: [boost] [system][filesystem v3] Questionabout error_codearguments
From: Peter Foelsche (peter_foelsche_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-26 19:33:40

"Michael Caisse" <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

>> You are the author of the asio library in boost?
>> With this kind of thinking, how did you get this position?
> Such an attitude will not get you very far in this
> community. Any point you might try to make will get lost
> in the immaturity. Such banter just shows your inexperience
> with reactionary systems.
>
> I suspect you have a point you would like to make about
> the interface. If you keep the personal attacks out of the
> statement you will be more clearly heard.

His statement showing missing experience,
that I think my post was fully fitting the circumstances.
I think exploitation of C++ Exception Handling after 1996 with Windows and
OS/2 Compilers and much later on UNIXs is such a step forward, that I cannot
in good concience leave such a statement unanswered.