Subject: Re: [boost] enable_shared_from_this2
From: Frank Mori Hess (fmhess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-28 15:21:22

On Tuesday 27 October 2009, Peter Dimov wrote:
> OK, to get back to your earlier question, I consider you the 'owner' of
> enable_shared_from_this2, so feel free to fix it whichever way you want.
> :-)

I've commited boost/smart_ptr/enabled_shared_from_raw.hpp to trunk (I svn
moved enable_shared_from_this2.hpp). It provides a (non-template)
boost::enabled_shared_from_raw base class, and a free function template
boost::shared_from_raw(). It supports usage from constructors and
re-initialization after shared_ptr expiration. I'll try to add a html
page for it to the documentation this weekend.