Subject: Re: [boost] [1.41.0] Beta 2 plans
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-08 10:16:28

No - release ASAP - and it was never my intention to delay the release(s)
because of warnings.

(In fact I am concerned that we are still failing to 'release on-time and
release often' because of things that are allegedly showstoppers. Provided a
release is significantly better than the previous one, it should go ahead. Of
course this is more work for whoever has the unenviable task of doing the
release - very, very many thanks Beman - but maybe you are getting it more
automated - or *you* are getting more automated ;-)

Paul

Behalf Of