Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] Review
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-07 15:40:19

On Dec 7, 2009, at 12:05 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:

>> I don't mind you
>> asking the question "should there be multiple libraries in the same
>> domain?" My answer is yes.
>
> To me the question is simple - should MSM be accepted into boost.

That too, but it's not the question I was referring to (see above).

> The other question - should state chart be deprecated - is really
> a different question.

Also not the question I was referring to (see above).

> Discussion of this question isn't really related
> to the review of MSM. That is, the answer to the second really
> doesn't impact the first. Confusing these to issues doesn't really
> help the review of MSM.

True. I'm making a larger point. Sorry if it seems off-topic here; like you, I imagine, I was really hoping we could put this part of the discussion to bed for now.

--
David Abrahams
BoostPro Computing