Subject: Re: [boost] boost_extension
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-07 17:56:01

Hi Phil,

> If the problem is that the Boost review process is broken, let's try to fix
> that, not bypass it.  If the process is broken, we should fix it for all
> types of contribution - small or large, extension or new library.

Don't know about broken. Boost just accepted two more libraries in the
past two months, or so. My problem is that I cannot find a review
manager. boost::gil's maintainer, incl. me, are not available.

> I am looking forward to the eventual review of your GIL IO extension and its
> inclusion in Boost.  Having had a quick look at the code some time ago, I
> think it would benefit from a full review, not some sort of "fast path".

I agree, I have received great help by some individuals, but at the
end of the day I have to rely on my own resources. Trust, that's not
the best way. ;-)

Christian