Subject: [boost] [uuid] - release schedule
From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-14 13:35:34

Hi release managers,

I have been working to get the uuid library to pass for the different
toolsets in trunk. The only failures (since my last check in, changeset
58370) are for 'codegear' and 'siliconman', which have to do with the
random library or the test library, both of which have lots of failures
as well. Should I somehow mark them as expected failures? Or is there
a way (for test at least) to use the test library differently than I am?

Do you want me (I assume me) to put the uuid library into the release
branch? I know this is the last day to add new libraries. I am not
trying to push it in. I just want to do know what you want me to do.
Wait until the next release or put it in this release?

Regards,
Andy.