Subject: Re: [boost] [uuid] - release schedule
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-31 01:49:50

Daniel James wrote:

>> Do you want me (I assume me) to put the uuid library into the release
>> branch? I know this is the last day to add new libraries. I am not
>> trying to push it in. I just want to do know what you want me to do.
>> Wait until the next release or put it in this release?
>
> Don't merge to release until you get our go ahead, there are few
> things we need to check first. I think the library's in pretty good
> shape at the moment, so it's okay if it's merged to release a little
> late because we held you up. Our checklist is here:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ReleasePractices/ManagerCheckList#NewLibraryChecklist
>
> I've added your library to the root index.html file, and will add it
> to the website. The inspect results are clean, so I think the only
> things left to do are to check the documentation and make sure the
> test results are fine.

Daniel, could you check the documentation? It surely exists and looks
fine to me, except for slightly suboptimal formatting of examples, but
I'd rather have you review that.

As for tests, they seem to be mostly clean now. Andy, could you investigate
the few remaining ones -- probably just adding 'expected' markup?

- Volodya