Subject: Re: [boost] [1.42.0] Beta 1 release candidate
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-20 07:40:59

2010/1/19 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:

> Please download, do a build, and report results here. Also let us know
> if you spot any problems or have any other comments.

I found some problems in the doxygen based documentation, which were
actually introduced in 1.41. It's not worth holding up the beta for a
fix.

First is an odd 'simplesectsep' tag that doxygen creates which has
turned up in the generated documentation, such as at
http://tinyurl.com/ygbgkge. It's pretty easy to fix.

The other is that Doxygen isn't expanding some of the macros in
Boost.Accumulators, for example http://tinyurl.com/ya7wo6e (1.40) vs.
http://tinyurl.com/yc5ceku (1.41). That's either an issue with the
build setup or a regression in doxygen. I suspect it's the latter so
it's probably just a case of downgrading doxygen.

Daniel