Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Boost.Log formal review ongoing
From: Jamie Allsop (ja11sop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-18 21:34:04

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Boosters,
>

> 2. The reviews and all comments should be submitted to the developers list,
> boost_at_[hidden] and the email should have "[log]" prefix in the subject
> to make sure it's not missed. The deadline for reviews is
>
> 23:59, March 17, PST = 2:59, March 18, EST = 7:59 March 18, GMT = 10:59, March 18 MSK

Unfortunately I left on a business trip the day the review period
started and return this morning. I'd like to submit a late review if
that is acceptable. We are currently using this library in a real
project and so if my issues have not been addressed in other comments
I'd like to make sure I raise them.

I had previously reviewed at least one other log library effort and have
used both of John Torjo's libraries in various projects. If a late
review is acceptable please give me a reasonable cut-off date for
providing it.

Thanks,
Jamie