Subject: [boost] GSOC 2010
From: Augustus Q Odena (odenaaugustus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-18 20:46:25

Hi,

My name is Augustus Odena. I'm really interested in a few of the project
ideas that Boost has listed for Google Summer of Code (Heaps and Queues,
Bits and Ints, Graph Connectives and Topology Generators). It was suggested
to me by the Hints Page that I should join the mailing list - so I've done
that. I'd really appreciate it if, whenever someone had the time, they could
perhaps fill me in a little bit more on the details behind those projects
and their relative merits. I'd be happy to provide any sort of information
about myself that would be helpful.

--
Thanks,
Augie Odena