Subject: Re: [boost] The problems with Boost development
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-21 06:03:44

On 19 March 2010 08:14, Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> So, I would like to ask that everybody
> who is somehow involved in *development* -- whether in writing code, triaging bugs,
> sending patches, or managing thing, list three most important problems with Boost now.

Here's my list, in no particular order. The first two might be a side
effect of the review system.

 - A lot of people asking for the moon, very few who'll build the rocket.

 - Too many boost developers work in their silo. There's not enough
   collective responsibility.

 - We are too constrained by our testing system.

Daniel