Subject: [boost] GSOC - Boost Libraries - BIGINT
From: swagat konchada (swagatata_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-22 15:06:27

 Hello!

 I am Swagat and C++ is my passion. I am a student at IIT Roorkee. I
 would love to work for Boost libraries in GSOC or any other manner. I
 came to know about GSOC recently. I hope I am not late. Though I
 initially thought of working for cppnetlib, after seeing the ideas
 given in the boost gsoc’10 page, I think the project I would like to
 work the most would be to implement BigInt. I have suffered many
 times trying to work with big integers, though some code is available
 on the Internet. A standardized library for BigInt if made enough
 programmer-friendly would be wonderful. As a programmer who often
 participates in online competitions, BigInt feature would have been of
 great use to me and working on it would be more than fun!

 Also I am free for the summer when I would be staying at my campus the
 whole time, without distractions.

 I have attached my resume above. Please comment.

 A problem is a phenomenon indicating lack of thought.
 http://letmeseeswagat.blogspot.com/