Subject: Re: [boost] [Gsoc 2010] Boost.Graph project
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-22 21:12:49

> I would like to engage in the Boost.Graph project.
> I have an idea of a graph architecture for simulating various processes in
> networks. I think it would be useful in the Network Workbench.

Hi Jakub,

I had suggested a similar projects to some students at my university a
couple of years ago -- I think for the same project, but nobody picked it
up. There seems to be some value to the project.

Unfortunately, I think that this project may be to application-specific for
Boost. Although simulation frameworks are important, I think this particular
proposal might be more well-suited to a different project.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]