Subject: Re: [boost] 5 Observations - My experience with the boost libraries
From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase2007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 22:52:03

Thanks.

I took a quick at at this library's requirements.

The vsiplplusplus library uses IPP and MKL, which are both just "C"
libraries that wrap the low level hardware intrinsics necessary to
create accelerated graphics code.   Still just plain "C" though.  I
know this because I've worked with the IPP guys.

vsiplplusplus appears to be just like every other C++ graphics
library, in that it just puts a pretty C++ face onto an otherwise ugly
C graphics library.