Subject: [boost] [GSoC] - Graph.boost - Graph Connectives
From: Davi Barbosa (dbarbosa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-08 16:30:13

Hi,
I am interested in participation in GSoC 2010 in Boost.Graph.
I liked the first two options, but between these two I am much more
interested in the second (graph connectives) because it seems more
useful and challenging.

Unfortunately, I will be having classes until the end of June (some of
them will end early), so I will have a restricted time at the
beginning. Of course I am explaining this in my proposal and making
the schedule work with this big restriction. Do you think this could
be a big problem?

I am having exams right now so I did not had the time to join the
list, get in contact, etc.
I already started writing a proposal, but I still have one exam in a 4
hours and only after that I will be able to really write it. After
finishing a draft, I would like to know if I can send it in pvt to
someone for a quick review. Is anyone able to do this big favor?

I had some other questions, but I already asked them in the IRC
channel (with the nick "recife"). Thanks for everyone who answered!

Davi Barbosa.