Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] - Graph.boost - Graph Connectives
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-08 21:19:36

Hi Davi,

> Unfortunately, I will be having classes until the end of June (some of
> them will end early), so I will have a restricted time at the
> beginning. Of course I am explaining this in my proposal and making
> the schedule work with this big restriction. Do you think this could
> be a big problem?

It could be. GSoC runs from May to Aug, so if you start in July, you might
miss a month of work. That said, we don't really have any fixed policies
that would prevent you from participating :)

I had some other questions, but I already asked them in the IRC
> channel (with the nick "recife"). Thanks for everyone who answered!

You could probably send it to me.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]