Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] Bonding period
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-27 16:46:26

hi andrew,

> == Bjam and Quickbook ==
> Bjam is the build tool used to compile Boost libraries, test suites,
> examples, and applications. For information on writing Bjam project files,
> read the manual, here [5].

is there some documentation on how to build a library, that is not placed in
the boost root?
like if i have boost trunk somewhere on the filesystem and my project at
sandbox/myproject/boost and sandbox/myproject/libs, how can i integrate the
build system correctly? i remember, i once tried it, but in the end, i gave
up ...

thanks, tim
gsoc student, heaps&queues

--